Monday 19 March 2012

My Time At RWD

Last September, I was fortunate to obtain a placement at UK's leading youth lifestyle magazine RWD. It was a great experience where I got to meet and interview some well known celebrities, some of which I'm a fan of. I have posted links of the work I've done that was shown on RWD's website rwdmag.com.



Interview with UK artist Xploder.
www.rwdmag.com/2011/09/online-interview-xploder-xploderuk/

Interview with 'Wearing My Rolex' producer Bless Beats.

Interview with UK rap superstar Chipmunk.

Feature called 'Top 10 Nas Albums'. There were bits of it edited and there's a few mistakes as a result. I enjoyed writing it. Judging by the comments, some don't share the same opinion I have. 
Feature called 'Top 10 Last Minute Premier League Signings'. This was the first feature I did at RWD. Another feature I enjoyed writing. The list itself was actually compiled by the editors at RWD.

I also contributed on RWD issues 116 (the 10th anniversary issue) and 117.

Please check them out and tell me what you think. Please keep your comments civilised.

Peace Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment