Sunday 12 May 2019

*PROMO* CKOOLKEYS ft TOSUM- GOTTA BE

ckoolkeys6's profile picture


Gotta Be is a single by up-and-coming New Orleans rapper CKoolKeys and features Tosum. 
   The rapper on the first verse spits about his preferences when it comes to cars, smoking and the ladies. Dude on verse 2 speaks on his swag, gets his 'Mr Steal Yo' Girl' on and declares he's 'onto other thangs'.        
   When I think of New Orleans, stereotypically I expect to hear that Mannie Fresh 'dirty south' type of sound. So I was surprised to hear that this tune has more of that 'boom bap', 'East Coast', Styles P/Cormega kinda feel. I liked it still. Beat was nice. My head was nodding from start to finish and blends well with CKoolKeys and Tosum's southern style. Check that out if you want something different to the mumble rappers and trap artists of today.

Instagram

CKoolKeys
Tosum

  

No comments:

Post a Comment